January 20, 2009

egg-cellent

Going into the third week of class, I have my first assignments due in my still life class. Don't get me wrong, still life can be cool but it is not for me. I prefer people! Not only is it a still life class but it also uses the terrible, scary, massive, more expensive than a year of college at OU, view camera with a digital back. It's always fun to try new camera's to shoot with but this one is so intimidating! So for our first technical assignment was to just figure out how to use the darn camera, we were to take a picture of eggs and coffee cups. I thought I would have a little fun with the eggs! And the cups are some cute cups my grandma gave me.

2 comments:

PicturesByTracy said...

Hi Katie! I'm a friend of Carmens. The eggs shot is so funny! Love it...

katie grace photo said...

thanks! it was fun to shoot... and a bit messy!