March 17, 2009

mentos + finals

It is finally that time... finals week! Usually I dread this week but this quarter I am very lucky to have an easy finals week even though I have one at the last time possible on Friday, yuck! I am finally recovering after being sick with a horrible virus for the past week. I was lucky to not have a final until Wednesday so I got to go home and recover before taking my finals. Here is my final project for the still life class. It is for a two image set that works together. My grandma gave me the purple necklace and I have always thought it looked like Mentos and I happen to be a HUGE fan of Mentos. What better excuse to eat them? Thought I would play and make the necklace look like the candy and the candy look like the necklace. Fun!

This will be my last post for the next couple weeks because I'm going to California to visit my brother! Many pictures to be expected...

No comments: