April 7, 2009

kelly

Welcome spring quarter... What a way to start it with snow flurries today. Yuck! Hopefully this is the last time that happens. Anyways... I am taking a portraiture class this quarter which I am excited about. Our first assignment was to do a portrait of a classmate and I was lucky enough to get my shooting buddy from last quarter, Kelly! She's super cute and when I found out I had her I knew I had to do something with flowers because she makes me think of flowers =) I am having trouble picking which one to use for class, so let me know what you guys think. You would never know but when these were taken it was raining and probably 30 some degrees. She's such a trooper! She has such pretty blue eyes...

The cherry blossom trees are so cool! It's like a whole other world.




America's Next Top Model? Look Tyra, she found her light! haha

Check out that wind action!

No comments: