September 21, 2009

the mustache emporium

Getting closer and closer to graduation, our guidelines for photo shoots are getting more open. My first assignment at school was to create a black and white advertisement for a publication. It could be for a real or made up company. So I decided to go the fun route and do an ad for fake mustaches! I actually googled "the mustache emporium" as a joke and was astonished when I found out it was a real company. Here's my final ad and some out takes from the shoot with Sara. An after session of Sara will be up soon thats filled with lots of really fun color!

2 comments:

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

where find you find the big huge mustache .. great idea :)

Austin Hudson said...

Howdy. My name is Austin, and I'm the Mustache Emporium guy.

The Mustache Emporium has always been a joke side-project, but I was stoked to find that you not only like the Emporium, but made an awesome looking ad. In exchange for your work, I'd like to send you a free mustache. If you're interested, drop me a line at admin [AT] themustacheemporium.com.