February 17, 2010

ÉN GRY & SIF - AVON GLASS

I have really been loving textures lately and I think it's pretty obvious with my next assignment. We were given the task to do both an open assignment (we got to CHOOSE what to take photos of!!!) and glass or alcohol shot that were advertisements. I'm starting with my open assignment because I really loved how it turned out. I was wanting to shoot something that I felt fit my style and something that I would enjoy photographing so I chose this cute clutch that was a gift to me from Én Gry & Sif. Such a neat company! All the textures with the fuzzy wool, crisp dried flowers and gritty wood. I added the blurry flowers on the right just for this post because I liked how to two went together. And the red candy dish is actually an Avon Collectible from my Grandma.

2 comments:

SavGarcia said...

your photography is beautiful! glad i stumbled onto your blog.

katie grace photo said...

thanks so much =)