April 23, 2010

NATTADA

Meet Nattada, the girl who's first thing she said to me when I asked her to model for me for a project was "I'm not photogenic, so I hope these turn out for you!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? She's such a natural beauty! (Seriously, I have such GORGEOUS friends!!!) These photos were taken for my first project of three series this quarter. I chose to do a senior session (even though Nattada's a junior in college, ;) shhhhh) for my first five image series to help add to my portfolio. I got to use some of the locations I've been eyeing for a while now and I LOOOVE how the ivy wall turned out. I have so many I love and when I was showing these in class someone commented "she looks so happy!" and that just makes ME so happy that I do what I do and my goal is to make people be relaxed and comfortable and not to mention happy! in the photos I take of them. Goal accomplished. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie Lyell said...

katie...this are great! your work is really great...I love how you have developed your own personal style. Great job!

Kaiti said...

SO cute. Nattada is too photogenic! She's gorgeous. :)

katie grace photo said...

thanks! i know she's so cute!