April 1, 2010

SAN DIEGO: OCEAN

I have SOOOO many photos from San Diego and I don't know where to start! So I decided to just first post all of the beautiful ocean views I had during the trip. These of course, are not even close to all of them. Most are just from outside out balcony on Sunset Cliffs, some sunrises, some sunsets, what it looks like when the fog rolls in, views in La Jolla, and Torrey Pines all over the course of our one week. The ocean is so powerful!

The next few posts will be entitled wine, surf, zoo + birds, and night. It was such a great trip and now that we have done most of the touristy things there it was nice to relax and know exactly what we wanted to do while we were there. I think I had a Chia Latte (Pannakin was by far my favorite, thanks Chelsea!) every single day and I am currently going through withdrawal. I bought some loose tea to bring home but it's not the same when you're sipping it looking at the Hocking River as opposed to the Pacific Ocean. Bummer. We ate at almost all new restaurants (Hodads= yummy burgers and I saw the infamous Guy Fieri face tattoo on the owners leg!, Miguel's= amazing Mexican, Filippi's= authentic Italian, World Famous= delicioussss lobster tacos, Point Loma Seafoods= fantastic fish and chips, C Level= breathtaking view of the city with tasty appetizers, and... I ate like a cow. So anyone venturing that way should check out those amazing places!

No comments: